def

I was made to be wide-eyed all the days of my life.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Rehearsal

So, it turns out I made it to Texas alive and all.
I am laying in bed, completely exhausted from traveling,
and I am going to shoot a wedding.
Today.


Josh Wychopen is a good friend of mine, he got me an internship position, opened my eyes to the worlds of graphics and has given me an opportunity to get published.
And now, he is getting married. It promises to be a grand affair. Last night at the 7 hour rehearsal there was a full orchestra and choir 6 photographers and 2 videographers.
This thing is huge.
And I am so greatfull to be a part of it.


This should be a fun day






















1 comment:

  1. Hey Laura- I found you! These are nice photos.
    Did you lose your phone???

    I was beginning to sing "where oh where did my daughter go?...where oh where can she be? with her hair cut short and her lips so RED, where oh where can she be?....

    Say hi to Elaine for us.

    ReplyDelete