def

I was made to be wide-eyed all the days of my life.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Goal

I am not a runner.
My whole life, I have never been good at running.
Ever. I was always the slow sluggish one.
I love swimming and biking and volleyball and tons of other sports, but running?
Nope.
Not me.

Which is why one of my goals for this year is to be in a race.
As a runner.


Today, I signed up for a 5k.
Me, the non-runner.
Running a 5k.

Sure, I mean, 5k... thats only, what, 3 something miles.
Not THAT big of a deal.

But to me, the non runner....its sorta a big thing.

So I am trying to get a bunch of people to run with me.
Not just anypeople....
but all my non-runner friends. I want them all to run with me.
So, if you are reading this, and you are a non runner.
Show up! May 25th, Lake Nikomis, Please.

And together ...we can... maybe... finish...a 3mile race.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment