def

I was made to be wide-eyed all the days of my life.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

June's 18 day

Its easy for me to loose focus.
Its frustrating for me that its easy for me to loose focus.

I try and build my life around the eternal, around the holy, and what do I get?



Unfocused.


Ah!
its frustrating.
So.
Very.
Frustrating. This whole business of being a person.


"God be in my head, and in my understanding.
God be in my eyes, and in my looking.
God be in my mouth, and in my speaking.
God be in my heart, and in my feeling.

God be in my life
and in my living."

1 comment:

  1. Mtt 11:15 Ok. I will pray God takes you in your kikinahnah shoes to the top of one of His beautiful mountains out there -"God's Peak" and shows you Himself. The beauty and wonder that He creates, that regenerates itself in simplicity, maintaining balance and harmony without any electronics.
    His Holy Spirit breeze that refreshes our souls and strengthens us to be channels that He can flow through. Luke 24:49
    His Son that is revealed through His Word written and spoken in the faithful believers that you live with.
    Don't worry anymore - we are praying for you here at home-we got you covered.Matt 11:28-30

    ReplyDelete