def

I was made to be wide-eyed all the days of my life.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Green Lake Part III [Celebration Wedding]

"I'm surprised more people didn't leave married." 
he professed on the drive home that night.
The little red car, riding low to the ground
from all the wares of the wedding day packed tight
inside
I thought about that idea
as I rest my tired, smiling head on the window looking out at the stars
at the future
at my two friends  
now mysteriously One
And I agreed. 
"What we do in this life echos in Eternity."
even something like getting married and throwing a huge party.









 





Big thanks to my fantastic sisters, Emily & Bethany for shooting with me this day while I enjoyed life outside the viewfinder.

5 comments:

  1. Really good! You did a great job!
    ~Sarah Tate

    ReplyDelete
  2. "+1"!? How about +1,000,000. It's hard to believe the event could be even better than the photos, but it was, right? Reminds me of something else...

    "Wilder than our wildest dreams could ever dream to be..." --A. Peterson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting pictures! It was a beautiful wedding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Millie & Bill BeckerAugust 3, 2011 at 8:28 PM

    These were terrific! I just imagined myself being there in person to enjoy it all with you! SO neat to have all of the pictures posted from beginning to end of the whole day....God bless you, newlyweds!

    ReplyDelete