def

I was made to be wide-eyed all the days of my life.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Bethel

"This is none other than the House of God and the Gate of Heaven."  He said, as he set up a stone and called it Bethel.





I've had a summer of Jacob. A summer of wandering and working and thirsting and finding God in places where I wasn't aware of Him. A whole summer of dreaming and waking up and realizing it was more than a dream. 
A whole summer of setting up stones, building up foundations on top of mountains, and naming places. 
I've had a whole summer of real life (and sometimes surreal life) experiences that have lead me to many wideawake nights, remembering the Promise that is now mine through a Descendant of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.




 Summer stories coming in soon, like the Autumn Wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment