def

I was made to be wide-eyed all the days of my life.

Friday, October 14, 2011

October 14th

4:10 pm


I'm up to my elbows deep into school this fall. Studying to show myself approved. 
Studying to show myself how much I do not know.
I'm taking time to read real books about ideas and people and geographies and
not just blogs with photos of sorta-kinda's. I don't want to be a 'sorta kinda'.


 I' taking time to write real things and not just updates and 
silly sentences. 
I'm working on working my words well. 
Which is precisely why I've written less.


October is a month to be out and about, riding bikes through piles of leaves on Minneapolis streets, baking bread, and sipping hot coffee while the sun rises so late in the Eastern sky. Or inside studying the covenant structure of II Kings at 4:10 pm. Either or. 


Pax, 
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment