def

I was made to be wide-eyed all the days of my life.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Summer in the Citiy




Its July in Minnesota. The Sun is shining, and I wear a sundress as the wind breezes through my car's open window, arm wide, hand extended, bouncing up and down and up again to rhythm of the wind.
Its July in Minnesota.




I got home Thursday. Shot a Wedding on Saturday, and leave again on Thursday.
This time for Canada. Calgary, to be exact.

I'm very excited for this up and coming wedding. Not only do I get to fulfill my challenge of getting out of the country at least once a year, I get to see my dear friend Becky.
Who is getting married, naturally.



Ahhh, man. Its summer in Minnesota.
Love it. Love it. Love it.


Here are some images from Jessica and Jared's Wedding this weekend:













1 comment: