def

I was made to be wide-eyed all the days of my life.

Monday, July 20, 2009

time and consequence

Today is my supposedly last day in the office.

Of editing, at least.
"It's finished?" You ask.

No.
Which is frustrating.
I have to go home and leave this thing in the hands of another.
I have to go home a leave this thing undone.

Which is frustrating.
Today, I am going to try and get alllllllllot done. But, we will see. We will see.



I was thinking how I sorta feel like this project alot lately.

So undone, so unfinished. I want to be complete. I want to be a finished product. I want to be perfect.
But I'm not.
And its frustrating.

The beautiful thing though, is that He doesn't just leave me in the hands of another. Not at all.
Not at all.


It just takes time.

No comments:

Post a Comment