def

I was made to be wide-eyed all the days of my life.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Love and Marriage | Al+Christy

 Another Texas wedding! I'll never tire of shooting weddings in the Lone Star State, especially if it means shooting the weddings of my friends. Al & Christy were amazing. Perhaps the most relaxed and (down right happy) bride and groom that I've shot so far. It was a lovely day, a breathless blue sky and the sun shining bright with it's approval of this stellar match.  
Great things happen when great people get married.







 































































2 comments:

  1. Awwwww, her dress is lovely! And so are they.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christy VermillionApril 4, 2011 at 2:12 PM

    LAURA! You make us look so glamorous!!! I love your perspective and how you capture moments. EXACTLY what I wanted. Thank you, Dear. The picture are absolutely lovely.
    And so are you.

    ReplyDelete