def

I was made to be wide-eyed all the days of my life.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Elementry Love




I've been posting about love alot.
If youre wondering why, I'll tell you.
If your not, I'll tell you anyway. I have an idea. Its coming out good. Inspired by a few (ok, more like a ton)
of my friends posts lately
like 
and some others on flickr.

So, I'm making a little project. To sooth my soul as the days turn grey and the snow threatens to fall.
Everyday, its coming closer. It shows its self it the thermomoter, the grass turning, the pond freezing over in the morning. Snow is coming. That white intimidating stuff that will cover the ground for the next 6 months of my life.
I'm pretty anti right now.

So, I hold on to love.
And I study love. And read about it, and think about it.Write about it and take pictures about it and talk to people about it.
Because, like the snow, I think its coming maybe not in the next 6 months, but its coming. It shows its self in the maturing of my heart, in my desires for the future changing, and I cry more.
That means love is coming.

So, I hold onto that. Snow is coming, but hey, lets make angels.


1 comment:

  1. Laura, I love what your mind does. It is beautiful. It is poignantly, truly, lovely.


    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete