def

I was made to be wide-eyed all the days of my life.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Summit

So, I have this tradition.

Everytime I go on a trip, I sleep over at my Grandma's house the night before.

She lives close to the airport, and ... I dont know. I guess it just happens.
Every single time.
Its kinda funny, actually.


So, here I am again, the night before I take off to a new adventure.
At my Grandma's house.
Tradition.


Its a good place to be. Tomorrow I leave for Manitou Springs, CO, where I will be working with SUMMIT Ministries doing some super cool stuff, I hope. I'll be out there for most of this month and next, I think.

Part of me is excited. Part of me is scared silly.
Which, probably is a good place to be. It means I am not as cool as I always thought I was....

while I am here, writing in this handy dandy little blog I am going to go ahead and post this link to the really cool theory about water and how we are affected by it.
Some of it is a little new agey... so... just skip that.

Its pretty rad.




To the mountains,
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment