def

I was made to be wide-eyed all the days of my life.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

There is much to be said.

in my life and established in my heart.
Today I am shaky.
With excitement and terror.

I am home. Sitting at Caribou Coffee in Minnesota.
I am home.
For 8 days.

This past month has been an absolute whirlwind. Especially today.
And that iced coldpress isn't helping at all.
I am shaky. My hands and my heart.
I am unsteady


Ah! My life.
How God is working in my very heart to bring me to Him this past month.
Oh, how I am learning that a life built on any other cornerstone but Christ is nothing but a pathetic waste of existence.

In my increasingly busy days I am learning to find him. No, stracth that. I am learning to find stuff to do, while I rest in him.
See, life is opposite.

At least my life is.

When I try to plan it, it falls. When I let go, when I give up, I am fufilled.

I do not plan my own life.

I just live it.
And Love it while I live it.
My goal is not to be a Photographer or a traveler, a barista or sophisticated in anyway.
My goal is to love Jesus. With entirely everything.

Today I am booking and journaling and financing and shooting and editing.
But,...I do not plan my own life.
because it is not mine to plan.

Remember that, Laura Clawson, your life is not yours to plan.




Ah, words! Ah Life!
There is much to be said.

No comments:

Post a Comment